has left HA, and you cannot RP with them anymore. sorry.
|Hair Color:||Black, brown|
|Weight:||Is that your business?|
|Occupation(s):||Dance teacher. I teach two dance classes and one big advanced dance class.|
|Aliases:|| Ms. S|
|Family & Friends|
|Family:|| Rachel Shah|
|Friends:||None of my students business|
|Relationships:||What, you think it's any different from what I last said?|
|Enemies:||That'd be inappropriate to say.|
|Interests:||Dancing, modern dance, ballet, contemporary, bollywood, international food, international culture|
|Education:|| New York University (graduate)|
Santa Clara University (currently taking classes)
|Weaknesses:||When you dance, you can only get better and that is your strength. A dancer is never weak.|
|First appearance:||29 years ago|
OCC: She's getting married then is gonna have a baby. She may or may not come back. There's not a good chance. Anyone can take her FC. If she comes back I'll replace her's.
Hola. Namastē. Kumusta. Hello. I am Saira Shah, but you can call me Ms. Shah. No exceptions. I am a dance teacher here at Hollywood Arts.
Hair Colour: Black/brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Trademark: My smile and remarkable bouncy hair
My mom is awesome. She is where I got my dance style from. I often will quote her in class.
My father is a good man.
My younger brother. :)
HistoryEditYou must know my history? Fine. I was born in America. I'm very mixed. A part Indian, a part Filipino, and a part Puerto Rican. I've been dancing ever since I was 6 years old. I loved it from the beginning. I started with ballet. I went into competition dance when I was 10. I learned a lot more dance styles and learned a lot more about dance. I quit competition dance at age 15 and went on to learn more
I am nice, encouraging, and a fun teacher but I am also strict. I do not deal with foolishness. Keep up if I ask you to join the advanced class.
Relationships With Other StudentsEdit
I hope the students like me. If not, oh well.
He's a very nice young man. He helped me find my classroom and he did not hit on me.
I do not know the boy.
Cat, you are not a dancer.
Jade, don't come back in my room again.
I had to tell him my age and teacher ID to get him away from me.
I don't know Tori.
She's in my dance class.....
I have only been at this school for a few days. Let me see how I like these people first.
- I like to travel all around the world. I've been many places.
- I like to learn about different cultures. I have many cultures in my family, so it is very interesting to me.
- Due to my interest in world cultures and places outside the US, I like to do a lot of cultural and spiritual dances. If you are in my advanced dance class, we will do a lot.
- I am not in college, I am not 18, I am 29, a college graduate. I often get asked this.
- I'm not a student.
- I look nothing like that girl from the Nickelodeon channel. She's maybe 14, I'm 29.
- I am in a relationship so please don't ask me about that, not that it's your business anyway.
- I am a fan of coffee, vegetables, fruit, muffins, and pastries. And I love breakfast food. The one problem I had with college, it tried to break me apart from my relationship with breakfast.