has left HA, and you cannot RP with them anymore. sorry.
|Marguerite Avery Millicent H. Griffin|
|Birthday:||December 25, 1996|
|Weight:||I don't know.|
|Aliases:||You think of something and I'll put it up.|
|Family & Friends|
|Family:||Ella H. Griffin (mother), Ted H. Griffin (father)|
|Interests:||Singing, acting, watching movies, songwriting, other junk|
|Education:||Burbank Middle School, then Hollywood Arts High School|
|Talent:||singing, acting, songwriting, modelling|
|Weaknesses:||A lot of stuff.|
|Portrayer:||I'm not sure who this is...|
- Eye Colour: My eye colour is blue. I find my eyes the most attractive part of my face. (That sounded weird, didn't it?)
- Hair Colour: I'm a brunette. I actually like my hair curly rather than straightened.
- Trademark: My eyes. Because. Just because. BECAUSE, my friend. That's why.
Ella Hale Griffin Edit
My mother is awesome. She is so nice. But we're not really in good terms at the moment, because she doesn't want me to become a singer or an actress or a model or anything related to the arts. She wants be to be a lawyer, which in retrospect, is okay, but it's not really.. ME.
Ted Holt GriffinEdit
My father is great. He's an architect. He's the one who supported me when I auditioned in Hollywood Arts. I'm very happy that he let me, because even if he's a professional, he still lets me do what I want.
I was born to Ella & Ted Griffin on Christmas Day, 1996. My name Marguerite is French for the word "daisy." And did you know I'm Canadian? Yeah, I grew up in Vancouver until I was 8. But then we had to move because of my mother's job, which is a lawyer. I started writing songs when I was 11, because I was all the time bored, and I had no friends. At all. Anyway, I studied in Burbank Middle School until I was 14, and I auditioned to HA recently. Everything worked out.
How did I get into Hollywood Arts?Edit
I auditioned for Principal Helen by singing a song I wrote which is called "Call Me Maybe," and she accepted me. Because seriously? Who wouldn't love it when people say, "Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number, so call me maybe?" It's pretty catchy.
I'm nice, and cool, and I would love to make friends. I'm sarcastic, and I make mistakes ALL THE TIME. It's not like I'm a Mary Sue. *Tyra Banks eye-roll* I can be shy too, but don't worry, I'm pretty weird once you get to know me a lot better.
Things You Probably Didn't Wanna Know But You Will AnywayEdit
- I'm in a band called "Rock VS. Paper VS. Scissors." Sounds cool, right? *winky*
- I love making up catchphrases.
- I don't care what gender you are, I am calling you "dude." Watch out.
- I love to type. And write too. No matter what you try to do to stop me, you won't.
- I am in love with chocolate.
- Flowers are my thing. (There, boys. You know what I want, now go get me some.) Well I was named after a flower so, what's not to like?
A Word From The PortrayerEdit
To be added soon.