has left HA, and you cannot RP with them anymore. sorry.
|Caroline Scarlett Chang|
|Birthday:||July 10, 1997|
|Weight:||Somewhere around 120-130 pounds|
|Address:||It's cool for you not to know|
|Aliases:|| Care, Scarlett, |
|Family & Friends|
|Family:||Ju Hee Chang (mother), Kangin Chang (fahter), Fei Chang (sister), Jungsu Chang (brother), Naeun Chang (twin sister)|
|Friends:||Eh.. my sister, this girl, and this guy. That's it so far, but.. it's enough for me.|
|Relationships:||Clark Gable (husband trololol)|
|Interests:||Reading, writing, singing, acting, GONE WITH THE WIND, Clark Gable, Vivien Leigh, Audrey Hepburn, Olivia de Havilland, Walt Disney, old Hollywood (1930s-60s), swimming, movies, country music, classical music, tea, coffee, and way too many others..|
|Education:||Hollywood Arts High School|
|Talent:||Writing (mostly), some acting/singing but I'm not that good.|
|Weaknesses:||Sensitivity, and my fangirlism gets in my way a lot|
Hello. I'm Hyerim.
- Hair Color: Dark brown. Most people think it's black, but it's really dark brown. I don't really dye it anymore.
- Eye Color: Brown. I have 20/20 vision, so no glasses. I'm cool with that. My eyes are okay, I guess.
- Trademark: I don't know. But it's not my eyes or hair. I guess it's my body.
My physical features are simple. I'm a typical Asian, with the dark hair, dark eyes and pale skin. I sometimes wear makeup to make my eyes stand out and skin look darker. idk. But point is, I'm plain but not ugly.My style is actually pretty girly but pretty casual. At school I wear skirts, dresses, blouses, and sweaters but at home I usually take that off and put on simple clothes like sweats and a T-shirt. But I also like jeans. They're comfortable.
Ju Hee Chang
My mom. She thinks I'm adorable. She was really happy to find out she was having twins. I don't know why. Who wants that many kids?
loljk For some reason she thinks I'm 5, but she's nice and helps me a lot so I do love her.
My dad's pretty nice and talented, but he was always closer to Naeun and didn't make much time for me. But I've gotten over it and he's okay, but not for me.
She's my sister. She really hates me. I guess deep down I love her, but she's really mean. Fei calls me ugly and rude daily, but I can live with her. She's good at algebra.
He's my brother. Jungsu is meaner than Fei. He's always nagging about not having a job but he never even tried to go out and get one. I don't really like him.
Naeun is my twin sister and best friend. She's awesome. We've never really had a fight.. I'm kidding. What siblings don't fight? Yeah. Point is, she's my best and only friend.
I was born in Gwangju, South Korea and the rest isn't too interesting. I came here when I was a freshman and yeah.
Friends and Other People I Know
She is my best friend. I haven't seen her in ages though. Her father's job relocated to Texas, but I heard she was coming back in April. I really miss her.He's nice, but idk if he gets my jokes.
She seems weird.
I'm really sensitive. I don't take criticism well even though I'm really critical. I'm different and most of the time, I don't like people. But I do like having friends. I'm a fangirl, but just over GONE WITH THE WIND 7856;747375.
- I'm straight.
- My favorite Disney movies are Lady and the Tramp and Cinderella.
- I like coffee, but Starbucks is overrated.
- I listen to Miss A, Nine Muses, T-ara, Hello Venus, and Brown Eyed Girls. And SNSD, but just for Yoona and Yuri.
- My favorite movies are Gobe with the Wind, Breakfast at Tiffany's, and Green Mansions
- Vivien Leigh is queen around here, and Clark Gable is king.
- My sister is younger than me, so I guess I'm the middle child.
- I love to read.
- One of my other role models besides Vivien is Bette Davis.
- I love apples.
- My favorite colors are pale pink, baby blue, pale green, and yellow
- I adore Easter.
- April and March are my favorite months.
- Gone with the Wind is my heart and soul. Same for Green Mansions. And All About Eve. And so many others.
- I like sandwiches but only when made a specific way.
- Gangnam Style is freaking annoying, but I tolerate K-Pop otherwise.
- I like gardening.
- I ship so many things.
- I love Thanksgiving food, like stuffing, turkey and mashed potatoes.